According to the authenticated deed dated
on 30.04.1949 the owners of the brickyard were in
2/3 parts grandparents Stanisław and Stanisława
Spież and in1/3 part our father Czesław Sieradzki.
Just before the war in 1937 our grandfather was
the tenant of the brickyard and ran it with great
success. After the war, despite the fact that the
renting contract did not finish, our grandfather
at the owner’s request resigned and this factory
till 1948 was ran by Zbigniew Wójtowicz until it
was sold to our granfather and father. The
brickyard was at that time very neglected and in
debts, a lot of work had to be done and money paid
to make the factory work again.
12.06.1950 the brickyard was taken over under
obligatory state management. From the report we
know that it was in a very good technical
condition, productive and had technical and raw
material infrastructure, was not in debts
and the owners ran commmercial activity.
Our mother Lucyna Sieradzka
together with her sister Danuta Nowakowska asked
for returning of the brickyard – the letter dated
on 27.11.1989 registered in Ministry of Industry
and Commerce no 65.
many efforts connected with many visits in
Warszawa and providing additional documents
07.08.1995 the decision, which said that the
brickhouse was taken over under obligatory state
management, was withdrawn. Despite our many
efforts, then user Krotoszyńskie Business of
Building Ceramics „CERABUD” Joint – Stock Company
in Krotoszyn was delaying the giving back of our
company. In August 1999 we applied to District
Court in Kalisz to get the factory back. In such
situation KPCB „CERABUD” during trial on
12.10.1999 made a contract with us and under
the deal dated on 02.11.1999 we took over the
Till the end of December 1999
KPCB „CERABUD” ran the brickyard as a tenant. Next
Piotr and Marek Sieradzki together with other
co-owners drew up an agreement, according to which
Piotr and Marek Sieradzki run the factory as
Company & Co. Management over the
factory co – owners took on 01.01.2000. During
Januray essential renovations had been made and at
the beginning of February the production started.
2003 Company & Co was converted into General
Partnership. In September Wioletta Sieradzka,
Marek Sieradzki’s wife, joined the partnership.
After modernisation of the production line, apart
from whole brick we started to produce hollow
block U – 220, brick K -3, brick K-1 and air
hollow block. At this time many brickyards in the
neighbourhood, and also in the whole country,
because of financial problems, collapsed or were
closed it did not happen to us thanks to permanent
growth in quality of our brick.
our brickyard the machines were modernised, the
production process was automatized and at the same
time the usage of electricity and fuel was
lowered. Thanks to that the costs of products
could be limited.
Technical – 90% of power drives
carried out by inverters.
Technological – admixtures to raw
materials such as furnace slags and cinders were
excluded thanks to that we manufacture
products which are entirely ecological.
In October 2006 Marek Sieradzki died but all the
other co – owners run the company under the name:
Brickyard Cienia I Sieradzcy
We achieve successes in permanent
improving of quality of manufactured products
thanks to that these are used among other things
during renovation of buildings which are under